Friday, August 3, 2007

Bringing in friends..

I hope that python script for anonymous mails i wrote wont cause any problems. I still doubt if the idea of publishing it was a good one. Anyway ... my creativity ..my property...

So i have made Lakshmi also join the blog bandwagon. Let us see if she can maintain the momentum. Anyway ,that also gave me a new inspiration to write more on my blogs. Even Robins is planning to revive his blog after nearly two months...

The problem with software engineers is that when they get a break during work, they cook up many idea. Does that mean that breaks are the cook pot for creativity? :) That was a cool idea...Even that came up during my lunch break...So it really works...

oh I forgot. i was saying about the problem ..right?? the birth of idea is not the problem... The urge to give a form to the idea is also not the problem. the problem is that they lose interest in the activity very soon or at least they wont get much time for that for a very long time... may be it is one of Murphy's law..what the hell..its my law.. ;)

So now i got some 1 hour after lunch..once the OSI work starts in full swing i will have lot of time..but only for coding....forget blog...when will i enjoy? I really hope some one see this and appreciate my commitment.. ;)

I was thinking of some incidents to show as examples for this...but see...i got some work...But still i think that if you have a strong will, then you can chase any dream...I repeat..chase..not attain...attainment of dream is the culmination of God's grace and commitment...

Arun
Powered By Blogger

Music...