Monday, August 6, 2007

The Manager I never met...

The day started on a sad note. My US manager is resigning (client side). He is going in search of richer pastures. Best wishes to him first of all. But I WON THE BEST BLOG OF THE DAY AWARD...THAT ROCKS... :)

I always wanted to see Scott. But he will be flying much farther now. Good for him. Will miss him as he was a supportive kind...not like the usual managers we hear about...even he visit to India was expected with excitement. Now this resignation comes crashing on us. Any way on a mixed note i am starting my day.

Yesterday my password got locked.So couldn't fill my official activity report ...so let me start working on it before Kavitha catch me for not filling the WAR( weekly activity report).By the way i am still on that java hack. A software engineer will never rest until a solution is provided. ;)

Hey by the way...check this out...online file conversion without the use of any installed software...Isn't it cool???

http://www.zamzar.com/

Arun

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Music...